If you require any vaccinations relating to foreign travel you need to contact us 1st to discuss your vaccination arrangements. You can do this either by:
- Completing our online travel questionnaire Travel Questionnaire
- Emailing us with the information below firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texting us on 07780793149 (this mobile number does not receive incoming calls)
- Faxing us with the information below on0161 654 6571
- Telephoning us with the information below on0161 654 4103
- Dropping in at the surgery and discussing at the desk
Please ensure that you contact us at least 6 weeks before you are due to travel.
What Information Do We Require
When contacting us we require the following information to decide what vaccinations you may need:
- Where you will be visiting (i.e. country)?
- How long you will be going for?
- When will you be going?
- What accomodation you will be staying?
- Whether you are staying in a typical tourist destination?
There is further information about countries and vaccinations required on the links below:
What vaccinations do we / don't we offer?
As we are not a travel clinic we only offer a limited service under the NHS. The vaccinations we offer are all free of charge* and they are as follows:
- Tetanus, Diptheria & Polio
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B *There will be a £30 charge per injection for this vaccination.
We do not provide the following travel vaccinations:
- Yellow Fever
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Tick Bourne Encephalitis
If you require vaccinations which we do not provide then you will have to visit a private travel clinic to receive these, here are two of them:
Manchester Royal Infirmary
Tel: 0161 224 2474
One Stop Travel Clinic
266 Washway Road
Tel: 0161 905 1818
Please note that there may be a charge for these services.